Thursday, October 7, 2010

Welcome Fit Moms!

Finally a place where like-minded moms can meet up, exchange info and learn! You may be wondering how FitMomsofNJ.com came about.

It was a Friday night Mommy Playdate (aka Happy Hour at the local bar). Since I'm fairly new to the area and my son recently started first grade, I met up with a handful of very cool moms,a few have children in my son's class. Interestingly enough, one of the main topics of conversation (besides our sweet children) was about working out and dieting. We were all trying P90X, attempting pull-ups and trying to fit running into our crazy, daily routine.

I began to see a trend forming. If we were just a few moms having this conversation, how many other moms were having the same conversation? That's where FitMomsofNJ.com comes in. I want this to be a place where moms -- and non-moms -- in NJ and beyond can get inspired, find a workout buddy, learn about a new class and occassionally meet up for a much-needed drink.

Please let me know what you're interested in learning. I'm hoping to review some products, diets and try to get us some deals on classes and gyms.

Stay tuned, keep in touch and keep working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment