Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Have You Tried Boot Camp?

Since I'm always on the lookout for new classes and workouts, I couldn't help but notice the ad in the paper for Valley Boot Camp. It's an outdoor exercise program that involves strength training, obstacle courses, circuit training and much more. If you're an early bird, they offer 5:30am classes in Ramsey and Hillsdale. Park Ridge and Mahwah have more humane 9am classes.

My mom tried boot camp in her area and really enjoyed it. Members show up rain or shine and everyone has to establish goals -- whether it's to lose inches, pounds or just overall reshaping.

I'm tempted to give it a shot. The first class is free so you can try it out. I'd love to hear from anyone who's done it before or is currently taking boot camp classes. It seems like it would be interesting and totally different -- sort of like Zumba! LOL!

I'd love to hear your thoughts! And if you want to try it out with me, shoot me an email at fitmomsofnj@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment