Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fitness Competition Update: Four Weeks to Go...

Wow, I can't believe it's just four short weeks until the show. Lots of updates for this week...

I met with Jodi on Sat. for a 30-minute leg training session and then posing practice. I'm now at 11.9% bodyfat (holy sh*t!!!) and Jodi's goal is 8% (WOW!). I can't believe it just keeps going down!

Here is the latest diet (breakfast, morning snack and evening snack changed):

Breakfast
3 egg whites with one whole egg
1/2 cup oatmeal

Morning snack
3oz. chicken

Lunch
5 oz. tilapia
1 cup string beans

PM snack
3 oz. chicken
4 oz. sweet potato

Dinner
6 oz. tilapia
1 cup green beans
Evening snack
3 oz chicken

Workout
75 minutes of cardio
Sprints/bleachers 2-3x

I also received my posing bikini this week (thank you, Ebay) and now I really feel like it's all coming together.

This is going to be a tough week since I'm away on a business trip Sunday through Wednesday. Eating everything I'm supposed to will be tough, especially with these new changes. But I'm going to do the best I can. I packed supplements, almonds and protein powder. I'll also have to fit in my workouts between meetings that run 7am to 7pm each day. I worked out on Sun. (my usual off day) just in case a workout doesn't seem feasible.

Now for the last cheat meal before the show. I nearly threw up after eating all of this. My stomach still doesn't feel right, and it's Sunday night.

Cheat Meal
2 red velvet cupcakes
3 glasses red wine
1 warm ciabatta roll with butter (glorious bread!)
1 bowl artichoke soup with truffle oil
3 soft shell crabs over eggplant with some amazing red sauce with capers
Vanilla bean creme brulee
1/2 avocado (from my husband's salad...he hates avocado)
2/3 of one large movie popcorn
1 small bag Reese's pieces
1 red velvet cupcake
1 small rice pudding

My meeting with Jodi is on Friday. Stay tuned for the next update...I'll try to include a pic with my new bikini.

No comments:

Post a Comment