Sunday, June 24, 2012

Final Week: 5 Days Until Show Time

I'm in the home stretch and can barely believe it!! I met with Jodi on Sat. and I'm at 9.5% bodyfat, and my weight is130.8 lbs. WOW!! I never in my wildest dreams imagined that I would be in the single digits for bodyfat. I feel completely transformed.

Here are the diet changes, which will be modified again on Tues. and Fri.

Breakfast
- 4 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 4 oz. sweet potato
(I have an awesome, clean sweet potato pancake recipe you can check out at the end of this post...YUM!)

AM Snack
- Small green apple

Lunch
- 4 oz. chicken
- 1 cup green beans

PM Snack
- 3 oz chicken
- 4 oz. sweet potato

Dinner
- 4 oz. chicken
- 1 cup green beans

Evening Snack
- 3 oz. chicken

Workout
Cardio is now 90 minutes every day until Wed. (last workout of the week)

Since I'm done working out Wed., I worked out today (Sun.), my normal rest day. I'm feeling a little more rundown than usual. I can't figure out how I'm working out for 2 hours on such a small amount of calories.

Here is the update photo for this week:



I've been getting lots of requests for contest info. If you're interested in attending the show, you can visit www.tarrytownmusichall.org for all the info. Pre-judging is 11:30am and the final show is 6pm. My understanding is that this is a big show (unlike the one I attended a few weeks ago). I'm soooo excited/nervous. If anything, it will be an incredible experience. :)

Here's the sweet potato pancake recipe that little 'ol me came up with on my own (very big deal since I don't even cook. LOL!):

Clean Sweet Potato Pancake (makes one serving)
- 4 oz. sweet potato (or one small sweet potato)
- 1 tsp sweetner (I prefer Truvia, but you can use Splenda, honey or whatever you prefer)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp oatmeal

Microwave the sweet potato until soft. Mix everything together in a small bowl. Heat a small skillet, spray with cooking spray. Spoon mixture to make one giant pancake and flatten it out. Cook, flip to other side and cook (approx. 30-45 seconds each side). Enjoy!!! I don't think I'll ever eat a regular pancake after having this!!! YUM!!!!

Let me know how it turns out and if you like it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment