Friday, March 22, 2013

4 Weeks and Counting...

I just realized that I never posted this week. Ooops!!! Work was a bit crazy, so my apologies.

I made some progress, but not as much as I'd hoped. While I was visualizing 15%, my measurements came in at:
  • Bodyfat -- 16.2% (down 0.9%)
  • Weight -- 134.2 lbs (up 1.2 lbs.)
Jodi was nervous that I hadn't lost more with just four weeks to go, but then she took a look at me. For some reason I'm carrying the extra bodyfat differently. I should be at 12-13% right now. She wants to focus less on the numbers (easier said than done for me) and more on how I look.

With that, here are this week's changes:

Diet
Lunch -- 1 cup green beans
Dinner -- 8oz. (2 cups) asparagus

Workout
60 min. 7x per week
45 seconds plyometrics between sets

Other things I need to focus on this week are:
  • Get comfortable in my new bikini -- I provided a sneak peek of my new posing suit. I'm a little self-conscious of my butt in it. There's a lot less fabric than my other suit. Luckily, I'm glued in!
  • Practice posing and t-walk -- I think I've picked the song I want to use, which is Nicki Minaj's Starships. Not sure why, but that tune just makes me happy.
  • Tanning -- I accidentally fried myself this week. In trying to even out my color, I went in a more powerful stand-up booth. I'm fried from my armpits to my butt cheeks. Oops!
  • Nail appt. -- I had a Groupon for a mani/pedi, so I scheduled it the day before my first show.
  • Hair & Make-up -- I'm going to do my own hair and make-up (*gulp*). I have a good idea from last year on how I need to look. I also chopped my hair, so there's not much styling to do, other than flat-ironing the heck out of it.
  • Need to submit entry forms -- I consulted with Jodi on which categories I should enter -- essentially, all of them. She said the more categories, the more chances to win. So I'll be entering Novice, Masters and Open for both shows.
Until next time -- eat clean and train dirty! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment