Thursday, February 2, 2012

Are You Using Pinterest?


My new social media addiction is Pinterest. Have you tried it yet? Basically it's a visual site that lets you create "boards" and post "pins." Some of my boards include "Recipes", "Places I Want to Go," "Style," "Things for the Home," and "Fitness." That's right, there are different workouts posted on Pinterest. Best of all, they're great workouts. I did this one to the right just this morning. It's a treadmill interval workout for running.

Here's what I want you to do if you haven't experienced the joy that is Pinterest. Visit the site -- www.pinterest.com and follow me at http://pinterest.com/agoszka/. Be sure to check out my Fitness Board. There's also "Motivation", "Cool Quotes/Sayings" and much more.

Let me know what you think of the site. I've become a bit obsessed with it. I just love pretty pictures and it's so convenient to save all of these things in one spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment