Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Coming Soon: ChaLEAN Extreme Workout Review

So Santa didn't bring me the ChaLEAN Extreme Workout I hoped for (even though I had it on my Amazon Wish List) so I hopped on Ebay and voila -- in 3-5 days I'll have the DVD set. The main reason I really want to try them (vs. just using the P90X set that I already have) is because each DVD is less than 45 minutes long. I'm struggling to find the 60+ minutes to complete each P90X video.

Here's the lowdown on the ChaLEAN Extreme Workout:

Burn Basics (22 minutes)
Burn Circuit 1 (36 minutes)
Burn Circuit 2 (38 minutes)
Burn Circuit 3 (32 minutes)

Push Circuit 1 (33 minutes)
Push Circuit 2 (35 minutes)
Push Circuit 3 (35 minutes)

Lean Circuit 1 (45 minutes)
Lean Circuit 2 (39 minutes)
Lean Circuit 3 (38 minutes)

Burn It Off (27 minutes)
Recharge (21 minutes)
Burn Intervals (46 minutes)

Ab Burner (10 minutes)
Extreme Abs (16 minutes)

Now these times are much more doable. Stay tuned for a review. I can't wait to try them out!! Let me know if you've tried them and what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment