Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Figure Competition 2 Weeks & Counting

With the first competition originally scheduled on April 13th cancelled due to lack of participation, all of my focus is on the 27th.

Just two short weeks left, here are this week's changes:

Bodyfat -- 11.9 % -- Down 1.3%!! Can I get a woot-woot?? Very excited to be nearing single digit country. Fingers crossed that I can bust through 10% before April 27.

Weight is now 130.0 lbs even -- down 1.4 lbs!! Yippee!

Diet Changes
- Morning snack is now 4 egg whites instead of tilapia (did I mention how tired I am of tilapia??)
- Lunch tilapia is now 5oz. (down from 6oz.) and no more green beans, now it's 8oz. asparagus
- Dinner tilapia is also now 5oz. (down from 6oz.)
Check out my new green bikini.
Evening snack is now 3oz. chicken (no tilapia -- woohoo!!)

Workout Changes
- Cardio is now 80 min. 7x per week
- 1 min. of plyos between sets
- Bleachers & sprints as much as possible
- Wed. is my last leg day (10 days out from the show)
- Fri. is my last day of walking lunges and deadlifts

This Week's Focus
- More tanning
- More practice -- need to focus on the walks and turns
- Create my pack list and start gathering
- Make a mani/pedi appt. and take a half day off work on April 26
- Mentally start prepping...lots of visualization :)

Until next time, eat meticulous and train ridiculous...

No comments:

Post a Comment