Monday, April 8, 2013

3 Weeks "til April 27th Figure Competition

Sadly, the April 13th figure competition was cancelled due to a lack of participation. Somewhat of a bummer, but also sort of glad since I don't feel quite ready.

I had a great visit with Jodi this week, and the progress -- and changes -- continue...

I weighed in at 131.4% (down 1 lb.) and bodyfat was 13.2% (down 1.2%). Woohoo!! Jodi and I were both very happy with these numbers.

This week's diet and workout changes:

Diet
  • Morning snack is now 5 oz. tilapia and 4 oz. asparagus (buh-buh chicken, hello morning fish -- blech)
  • Afternoon snack, the almonds go away (boo!!)

Workout
  • Cardio is now 75 min., 7x per week
  • 45 seconds of plyos stay put
  • Try to do as many bleachers/sprints as possible this week. 

This week is Spring Break, so I'll be off Wednesday through Friday. With the warm weather finally here, I'll hopefully be able to get 3-4 times in. We're heading to Great Wolf Lodge with the kids, so the Thursday workout will be interesting. I may split my cardio into 3x on that day (25 min., 25 min., 25 min.). I'm hoping the gym is more impressive than what it looks like online.

I posed for Jodi with my new green sparkly bikini. It's growing on me and I think I may end up using that one after all.

Also, I found out the show has a dedicated photographer, so hopefully I will get some great pics to share!

It's hard to believe only 19 more days, 2 more appts. with Jodi and it's go-time.

Until next time, eat clean and train dirty, Fit Mommas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment