Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bring On the New Year -- 14 Weeks Until Contest

Between Christmas and New Year's, I didn't really have a cheat meal (nor did I want one). I had a few Christmas cookies and a red velvet cupcake. Eating clean has seemed to stunted my hunger. I have to just about force myself to eat snacks and meals.

As I prep for my next competition, I'll be sure to provide weekly photo updates, measurements, diet changes and workouts. I know when I read articles or check out other blogs, these key metrics are incredibly helpful.

Here's a photo from today and one from last year (Feb. 2011) as I began my journey:

Jan. 2013
Feb. 2012


I do think my body came back slightly different, although now I know how to pose properly (that's according to my husband).

I met with Jodi on Wed., Jan. 2. My schedule has been off since the holidays. I'll hopefully go back to weekly check-ins this week. To start off, I lost 2% bodyfat and gained one pound. Woohoo! Off to a strong start, now let's see if we can keep the momentum.

Diet/workout changes this week:
  • No banana during the morning snack.
  • Cardio is now 35 min. 4x/week
I'll try to post my workouts. I'm going to try some workouts from Fighter Diet  to mix things up. If you haven't checked out Pauline Nordin, I highly recommend you see this shredded woman. She is beyond intense.

Let me know if you have questions about anything. Until next time, eat clean and train dirty! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment