Monday, January 14, 2013

13 Weeks Until Figure Contest

Drum roll, please...

I met with my trainer on Thursday, January 10th and the verdict is...I lost 2.2 lbs (136.8) and 2.1% bodyfat (21.0%). I'm soooooo happy, especially after having that Rice Krispie treat to cope with some unexpected family-related stress.

I'm really excited about the progress and I'm interested to see how this compares to training last year...

Last year at this time I had a plateau week. I was doing cardio 5x/week for 30 min. I was still eating bread, which isn't included at all this time around.


Jodi didn't change anything in the cardio/diet area. But she did change my weight training. She likes that I'm separating out my legs and butt training on two separate days. I have to do 4 exercises per bodypart, 4 sets, as heavy as I can go -- to failure. She doesn't care if I can only do 6 reps or 10 reps. This will be interesting...

No photos this week, but my next meeting is Sat., Jan. 19. This is also the 12-week mark -- how did that happen????

No comments:

Post a Comment