Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Product Review: Yum Yum Dishes

We're well into 2012. So how are those resolutions going? If you're anything like me (or the rest of the world, for that matter), you have some type of diet and exercise goal for the year.

From losing weight to running your best 5K, I'm right there with you. Well, I think I may have discovered a product to help you with your diet and control your portions -- Yum Yum Dishes!

What are Yum Yum Dishes?
They are well-crafted ceramic dishes enabling you to stick to perfect portions. The products include 9-inch plates and small, half-cup sized bowls (with matching plastic lids).


These dishes are great for doling out human-sized portions of ice cream, nuts or other snacks that tend to lead to overeating. Best of all, they're adorable, dishwasher-safe and microwavable.

Another great use is helping your little ones control their portions. A handful of jelly beans or other sweet treat look larger than life in my little Yum Yum bowl. As Yum Yum's site declares: It's about moderation, not deprivation. Best of all, when your done with your snack, your dish tells you -- Yum Yum time is over! I guess it's better than "Hey lard-butt, don't refill this!" LOL!

You can order your Yum Yum dishes at www.yumyumdish.com.

Have you heard of these dishes or used them already? I'd love to hear your experience.

Disclaimer: I was provided a free sample of this product to review. I have no affiliation or relationship with this supplier and I do not receive affiliate commissions if you make a purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment