Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Product Review: Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein - Chocolate

I'm trying to build muscle while losing fat. What better way to do that than adding some protein shakes? They make a great snack...especially when those late-night cravings kick in.

A friend recently  recommended Beverly International's Ultimate Muscle Protein in chocolate. Normally, I don't particularly care for chocolate-flavored protein powder...plus I'm already up to my eyeballs in vanilla. LOL! So I figured I'd give it a try. Boy, am I glad that I did!

First, it doesn't have that nasty after-taste that many protein powders do. It mixes very easily and it tastes fabulous! Here's the best part of all, if you take some skim milk (1 cup), mix it with 2 scoops of powder and put it in the fridge, you'll be in for a yummy treat. The mixture takes on a mousse consistency and can be eaten with a spoon. It's delicious, filling and helps you get your daily dose of protein. What's better than that?

Do you currently use protein powders? Are there any in particular that you like or dislike? I'd love to hear your recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment