Sunday, November 24, 2013

Here Come the Holidays...

With Thanksgiving coming this week, it can be tough to stay focused on eating clean and training hard.

I'm just a few weeks away from officially starting my next competition diet. I'm going to get my official eating plan on Dec. 27 and kick it into high gear on Jan. 2. The show is scheduled for May 10, which gives me 17 weeks.

I've been trying to stick with my off-season plan, so hopefully I'll be around 18% bodyfat. That gives me plenty of time to get my bodyfat well below 10%.

Excited doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling! It will be interesting to see how my body responds this time around. I'm planning on getting a new suit and want to take a posing class. I'll be outlining my progress and how my eating and training changes week by week. Stay tuned...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!


No comments:

Post a Comment